- The PS-3867 comp. shaft seal is intended for pool pump motors used on a salt pool or spa.
- Metal parts are coated with Viton Carbon to prevent rust caused by salt.
- If your pool or spa DOES NOTE use a salt system please see product PS-200.
The following pump manufacturer-models will use the PS-3867 shaft seal:
- AquaFlo - CircMaster*, Dominator*, Flo-Master*, Pond-Flo, Tub-Master*
- Arneson - PoolSweep
- Astral Pool - Sena
- Hayward - Cast Iron
- IIT Marlow - Argonaut, Mardur
- Jacuzzi - Cygnet, A/J/JCM Series, K/KM Series, LCM Series, LCU Series, LR Series, Vector (LVL)
- Pentair/Purex/HydroTech - Challenger*, Dynamite*, Dynamo*, Dynatron*, Pinnacle*
- Speck Pumps*
- Sta-Rite - DuraGlas* (PE, PEA, P2R, P2RA), MaxEGlas* (PE, PEA, P2R, P2RA), SuperMax
Note: * above indicates the pump model uses more than one shaft seal, therefore you will need the original shaft seal part number or pump model number in order to determine whether the PS-3867 is the right shaft seal.
The following original manufacturer shaft seal part numbers cross reference to the PS-3867 shaft seal:
200V-9, 92500150, 92500151, Series 1800, 35B1178, 306-1006, SPX1250XZ2, 10-0006-02, 10-1436-00, 354545, 2920060603, 60603-200, 17304-0100