Hayward pool filters are one of America's top choices for keeping the water of residential swimming pools clean and clear. In particular, the Hayward Star Clear Plus filter line offers a size for just about every pool, both above ground and in ground. You've probably seen them before at a neighbor's pool, a gray bullet shaped cylinder. They vary in height depending on the filter size. The following filter models are available:
- C751 - the smallest of the Star Clear Plus series filters with 75 square feet of filtration area
- C900 - 90 square feet of filtration area and one of America's most common filters
- C1200 - 120 square feet of filtration area and again one of America's most common filters
- C1502 - one of the newest models, just available for about 2 years now, with 150 square feet of filtration area
- C1750 - made for above average sized pools. It has 175 square feet of filtration area
- C1900 - one of the largest of the Star Clear Plus series filters with 190 square feet
- C2002 - one of the newest models and the largest Star Clear Plus filter with 200 square feet of filtration area
The main advantages of the Hayward Star Clear Plus filter series are: 1) single cartridge filters make maintenance easy and cost effective compared to multi-cartridge filter units, 2) their bullet shaped design takes up very little space and allows them to fit in tight areas with a small footprint, and 3) Hayward's known quality standards in the pool industry are on display with a tough weather resistant resin filter body and effective design provide excellent water filtration.
Hayward Star Clear Plus filters also come with pipe fitting options to suit your needs. Most come in both 1-1/2" and 2" pipe connections (although the newer C1502 and C2002 are only available with 2" pipe fittings).
When considering a new swimming pool filter for your residential swimming pool consider the Hayward Star Clear Plus series filters, they are an excellent choice.